Saturday, May 8, 2010

Something New, Something Old, Something Blue, and Something Borrowed.

Well Gregory this is mostly just for you, as I think you are the only person who still reads this.

But last night I had one weird dream. I got married. Don't ask to whom, because I never saw the lucky man. And apparently the bride room in the Portland temple has a hot tub,for some reason I doubt that. Also at one point I jumped into a pond why the reception. I can't really understand why I thought it would be a good idea to get all wet for my wedding. There was another moment during the dream where I looked at my mom and the friends in attendance and asked, "so who am I marrying exactly?" To which Nat replied "Not my Alex". Yes, thank you Nat that helped a lot. The last thing I can kind of guess at that I might have had a Weezer song for my first dance or something because I woke up with one stuck in my head and I don't remember the last time I heard it.

It saddens me how often I dream about weddings or the temple. Apparently thats all I have on the mind these days. Boy do I need a man...

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! I love that I said "Not my Alex" -- I'm a little possessive apparently :) Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete