Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Provo is calling me home


I had a series of dreams last night that basically tell me I miss Provo. The first of which was that my mom and dad got tired of me or something and dumped me off at the Orem COSTCO where my middle school choir teacher was there to chill with me. Weird.

Then I was heading back to Provo for school in the fall, but instead of my parents driving me out Matt Meese did, with Whit's help. Sadly my apartment lock was on the top left hand corner of the door, where I couldn't reach. And Mariah my roommate was already moved in, but the old girl wasn't yet. It was strange but she had some cute stuff.

The last dream was me wondering all over campus looking for my classes in these weird none existent buildings. But I ran into Mal, and she had awesome new glasses.

Sorry Provo. I'll be back soon. ish. well two and a half months more. sorry friends.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment