Wednesday, July 7, 2010

explosion


Don't ask. Ok long time, so sorry. I work constantly and then I was in Hawaii and the Whitney, Matt, Kabe and Casey were in town but now its time to get down to business.

First off about two weeks ago I had this weird dream that John Header was single and pursuing me heavily super weird. Also what happened to that guy?

Next one, for some reason I found myself drawn to my brother's middle school. So I go and drag my sister with me. We go and start wondering the halls where I find my parents outside of the choir and band room apparently something happened to the number they wanted to do for 8th grade graduation. The principal didn't like the big voice of Mercedes at the end. Yes Mercedes of Glee. So I guess its extended down to middle school? And then as I was leaving Emily and Bryce show up to check out the schools because they were moving to the area. If only...

Also I had a dream Maddy got offered a Job at BYU and had to leave right away and I was super jealous and sad to see her go. And ,my mom was super distressed.

Oh oh I just remembered I had a Hunger Games dream! But it was an arena in a populated area and your sponsors actually housed/hid you. A little weird. I would really like that lost book to come out!

Also side note, Eclipse, anyone? Ridiculous, really, but awesome.....

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

2 comments:

  1. AL PAL! I had Hunger Game dreams all the time after I read them -- but it would be weird like I had to either kill Alex or my sister...it was awful and I often woke up and started to cry. Alex was confused to say the least. And then I had a dream that I was way good at bow and arrowing. I had another one last night like that, but that's probably because we redboxed Avatar last night. Also that was the first time I saw it since our show. Hahaha. Sorry for the longest comment ever. All I can look at for internet distractions at work is blogs. Also I miss you. Also, Eclipse headliner. :)Also, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I've had a bunch, and its even worse since I just finished rereading them. As for Eclipse yes please! We were all brainstorming after we finished seeing it. I think it could really be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete