Friday, December 10, 2010

Here comes the Death

So I had two finals nightmares last night. The first was my ASL final. At first it was kind of cool because it was in ASL but then the signing part of the final finished and it was an endless amount of multiple choice questions, and I hate those. Everyone in the class finished super fast and I was just sitting there getting super distracted by all the talking and music. I finally willed my brain to move on, it was too painful.

Then next one was actually my review session for my History of Spain final I'm going to later today. First off my teacher showed up thinking we had class so we were all late to the review. He also had my laundry, which was weird, so I had to pack it all up. Oh also he had some of my dishes. I shouldn't complain I guess though. So I run to the basement if the JFSB for the review and its all weird and office building looking with cafes and stuff. So I finally find the room and its super sketch, and I eventually have to escape out, with all my laundry. It was not ideal.

I hope finals go a little better than that.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

To celebrate DC going to New York this year I will begin sharing some pics I took 4 years ago. yay New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment