Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Matinee

For the first time as far as I can tell Divine Comedy has decided to put on a Saturday Matinée. Without going into the dramatic details I'll leave you with that.

And of course because something stressful and Divine Comedy center is happening I had a dream about it.

I show up to get things ready for the show make sure the lines are all together. And of course there is some issue with the actors. At the same time I was trying to train Maddy. Towards the end of the show I had to run over to the Varsity to check on things there. At for some reason I was backstage at some point. These types of dreams are so scattered I wonder what my mind is up to.

Lets hope it all goes much better in real life.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

1 comment:

  1. DC did Matinees for a while a few years before I joined. But, I think the cast decided it wasn't worth it. But I'm excited to hear how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete