Saturday, September 10, 2011

Party all the time

So I had this slightly amusing dream last night. Mostly because it involved me clubing.

So I'm out in downtown Portland hanging out with my friend from BYU and we come across this super cool looking building that happens to be a club. So my friend says "Lets check it out". When we come up to the door is has this little sign that says "great for FHE and ward activities". Which made my dream self wonder whether or not she was really in Portland or somehow back in Provo. So we walk in and it seems like a pretty cool place. Some good dance music, food, a hot chocolate station (because that exactly what I want when I all gross and sweaty after dancing). Then out of the corner of my eye I see to guys from my high school French class. So I go over and chat with them. Then a slow song comes on, and its like a stake dance all over again. One of my high school friends is about to ask me to dance when the BYU friend I came with swoops in and asks me to dance. Then there are awkward dance montages for a bit and then we eventually leave. It was odd, mostly because the place was totally fake, and I'm pretty sure I was dating the guy. Silly dream Alex.

But I won't lie, a tiny part of my wises that place was real.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

an old dance classic from freshman year

No comments:

Post a Comment