Thursday, April 1, 2010

My teeth!

So for the rest of the year I only have one class on Tuesday and Thursday, ASL at 3. So I get to sleep in! But last night/ early this morning I had a really strange dreaming explaining why I was sleeping in. Apparently I got my wisdom teeth out...again. I woke up and looked in the mirror and it was not a pretty picture. I was all gross and swollen again. And had no memory of the procedure. The rest of the rest of the dream I wondered around the apartment trying to find someone to explain to me what had happened. I kept checking for the stitches, but there was nothing. Also I had no pain medicine, what is up with that. Oh wait I hated Vicodin, thats probably why.

I really need to stop sleeping in weird positions....

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment