Thursday, August 5, 2010

Harry Potter and the 30 Rock/Chuck in Target High school


Ok what!

So I'm Hermione again, but for some reason Hogwarts is this sweet high school and the room of requirements is in the locker room. But then WE're not Harry, Ron and Hermione anymore we're Krysten myself and Alec Baldwin are sunning around trying to dump the old Horcruxes. Then we have to go to the football game of course. Our team was actually winning. Then from my seat I could see Casey from Chuck sitting next to Casey Affleck. So I look up to where Krysten and Alec are sitting and start to sign to them abotu who I saw. Then all of sudden I'm at Target working and Alec is my GSTL. Weirdest combo dream ever!

Until Next time,
Sweet Dreams

2 comments:

  1. Haha! My favorite part is the Krysten and Alex Baldwin are the new Harry/Ron. This is everything awesome in one dream. Except the target part. PS: Come back to UT already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know right! best combo ever. Also I miss you. I'll be back on the 25th so we can reunite then.

    ReplyDelete