Thursday, August 19, 2010

Inception and Potter


Ok so I won't lie to you (three people who read this),I saw Inception with my family last week and my whole idea of dreams is all screwed up. I question everything. I've even considered making totem. True story.

Anyway, last night I had yet another Harry Potter dream, I know you must all be ever so tired of them. But this one was apparently that Part 1 of Deathly Hallows went straight to DVD so I was watching it for the same time. Since I know the story so well my mind got most of it right. And I must saw I can think of some good camera angles. Of course it also took some liberties, but all in all very entertaining. But since the dream lasted roughly the length of a movie, 2 hours ish, I know wonder if it was indeed only 10 minutes long. Mind blowing yes. I've got a lot to think about.

Oh also I'm going to be Rouge for Halloween. I even went to HotTopic yesterday to buy gross white hair extensions. Its happening!

Also I've been holding on to this picture for a while...

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment