Thursday, September 2, 2010

Auditions


Of course with the constant flow of Divine Comedy duties since I've been back I had a few DC dream/nightmares.

The first of which included this weekends coming show. Since we were doing things from last year we invited Derk back to perform. I'm not really sure how that one turned out but we invited him. Its the thought that counts right?

Last night I had a dream we were having our auditions in Helaman Halls of course. And Maddy auditioned. As did this one girl who made it to call backs last year. And for some reason the rest of the group didn't show up. Good one team.

Lets hope both realities go much better.

And lets also hope I get this job at the library so I'm not tempted to sleep into 9 every Tuesday and Thursday.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment