Tuesday, September 21, 2010

new career opportunities

So apparently as I'm capable of dreaming of is Divine Comedy. I'd love some variety.

So I'm in some Arabic palace and some familiar faces from DC are present, and yes of course we're all under cover CIA agents (and may I say if that were true we'd be the best spies our great country had). So it is my job to seduce the king or whatever he is by posing as a belly-dancer. I needed Matt's help to get in the best location for the king to see me. And may I say I'm a pretty good dancer.

Then its a few days later I'm back at BYU and Matt comes up to inform me that I got invited to the second round of auditions for a permanent dancer for the king. Don't worry I turned him down. I had also recently applied to be Natalie and Alex's nanny. What kind of baby they had I do not know, but it was very exciting for everyone. As the good and trusting friends they are they offered me the job, to which I replied I couldn't really take it because I didn't have a car and driving out to there place every morning would be difficult. To my surprise Matt then offered to take me to their house every morning at 6:30 AM. Don't worry even in my dream state I found that extremely shocking, assuming Matt has never been up during that hour unless he never went to bed. So I think I got the job at that point.

But I swear I'm very happy with my current job. Though this could be my subconscious giving me some ideas for post graduation work. As it appears belly-dancer is my best bet.

Until Next time,
Sweet Dreams

3 comments:

  1. Additional note.

    Yet another DC dream last night. It never ends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I like how the most shocking thing of the dream is that Matt would wake up, not that WE HAVE A BABY! Also, love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, well eventually you will have a baby. On the other hand Matt will never wake up early unless food is involved. Or apparently to watch New Moon at 5 in the morning. hahahahahahha

    ReplyDelete