Monday, October 11, 2010

Kidnapping Part 4


So when I was in the third grade I wrote a short story called Kidnapping. Then this kid Kyle wrote a story for the next assignment titles Kidnapping 2. Needless to say I was a little ticked. So our teacher told us to write Kidnapping 3 together. We started but then Kyle moved away and took the story with him, And I never saw it again....

So in honor of those great stories I title this dream Kidnapping 4.

I'm in a dark hall way being pushed around by some boys and Kittye is on the other side of me. As we pass some lockers I hear the voices of some of the guys from my freshman year yelling for help. Its at this point I realize I'm being kidnapped with Kittye and they are about to shove me in a locker. It is here I begin yelling at my captors. Things like "how dare you!" "This is ridiculous" "I hate your face" none of these seem to work. I'm then shoved into a locker with Kittye, only to find that I'm now in a secret room and some guys from the 1200 hall of Merril from my Freshman year are there. They then explain to us that they saved us from the harassment of the 1100 boys and their friends. Although it sounded more than they were just shoving them in a locker. By the sounds of how they were referring to Joseph it sounded like they may have been killed. Super sketchy, and now I'm kind of fearing for my life.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment