Wednesday, October 27, 2010

LOST


So the other night I had this dream that I was flying somewhere with my family and we made an emergency water landing. It was nuts, and I looked out the window and it must have been Hawaii because I thought to myself in the dream, its just like LOST! But then natural the novelty wore off and i realized we could die, or my luggage was going to be ruined! I'm not sure which one was worse. So then Its all a sudden a port and the plane drives out of the water and onto a runway. And we're not really sure where we are so I pull out my cell phone which some how tells me we're in North Carolina or something along those lines. And then its over, just like that. I'm fairly curtain I would be a little more concerned if that happened in true life. But who really knows...

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment