Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thats Why I'm so Tired All the Time



So in ASL today my professor tells us how if you dream a lot you're more tired. WHAT!?!?! Just because I have awesome dreams I get punished! I will not stand for this.

So about a week ago I had a dream that was a mash up of Bones, Covert Affairs, and Chuck all in one massive love fest. I had to go under cover as a hooker, you heard me. So apparently I'm a spy and have the legs to be a hooker, I take that as a compliment. I run to the side of the building with either Bones or Sarah and them help me into me hooker outfit. May I also take a minute to say I looked pretty good, for a 5' 2" hooker...

So then Monday night I may have forced a Harry Potter Dream by watching the new trailers approximately 10 times each, and then proceeding to read my favorite parts in Deathly Hallows. Anyway, so I'm home (that being the little red house not my current home in Portland) and I'm hanging out with my family which I know is going to be the last time in who knows how long. Also I'm secretly packing all the while because I know Harry, Ron and I may need to leave at a moments notice. It was pretty amazing.
Also can Part 1 come out already. I'm going nuts!

Tonight I'm shooting for some sweet Ron dream. If I read his return enough times I'm sure it will happen.....



Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment