Saturday, October 30, 2010

Christmas time is here

So a few fun ones the last couple of nights.

First off was a DC show at what I think was suppose to be Enchanted Forest. And it wasn't a normal show, it was a variety show, and by that I mean just singing. And for some reason I was part of this. Susie had cute little red dresses for all us girls to change into for the Christmas number. It was kind of fun singing with my DC girls, regardless on whether it was real or not. I think I'm going to join my ward choir finally.

Ok and last night I had a dream I was waiting for the Deathly Hallows premier. For some reason I was constantly moving seats and going to the bathroom before the movie started so that I would not leave and miss anything. I wish this movie would come out now so I can stop dreaming about it and just live it instead.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams


its a dark mark, see?

No comments:

Post a Comment