Saturday, November 27, 2010

They are coming, they are coming

Ok I won't lie, since I saw Deathly Hallows Part 1 I've had about 3 Harry Potter dreams. Most of them have involved me running away from He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, trying to find Horcruxies, and stuff like that. Although my favorite was the one where I was following Hermione around London as we were trying to hide, but then I branched off and then started to track down my friend Katie. In the dream she had moved to London for Study Abroad. I finally found her in this awesome apartment downtown and we just kind of talked and ate food. It was a good dream.

I've also been having some Target nightmares, which is pretty normal for this time of year. But I'm not going back to Target, ever, so I hope those dreams soon stop.

Last night I had a Fringe dream, which is really funny because I've only seen that show a total of 3 times. But it picked off where I left off, so it kind of made sense.

I'll try to be better about updating.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment