Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble Gobble

Ok the title is misleading. I have no Turkey or Thanksgiving themed dream to share.

I did however have a Justin Bieber dream about a week ago. I was a spy working under cover at the Costco (hello Chuck). Things are going well enough until my cover is blown, or something to that affect, and we have a shoot out of sorts. My team arrives and we're shooting up the place, it was crazy stuff. But the most entertaining part for me was the fact that Justin is there, and is completely useless. I spend most of the time yelling at him to pull himself together. It brought me great joy.

But just the other night I had an epic dream. It was a LOST, HUNGER GAMES, MAD MEN, HARRY POTTER mash up. So Peeta and I are stranded on this island with a bunch of other couples. But also Don Drapper, and Dobby and Kreacher. And possibly Jack Shepard. And this really bad storm is coming in. So we all cram in this house and start to bundle up, because according to one person on the island its the cold that will kill you, apparently not the drowning. So I'm putting on about 5 socks while Don bundles up Kreacher and Dobby in plastic bags to keep them dry. Oh whats that? That's a TERRIBLE idea. Yeah no kidding. Not only does Kreacher dye, but Don gets knocked out by a fallen tree will he was outside with the little elves. I woke up while we were all still trying to find him.

So what did I get from all this?

I watch too much TV, and read too much HP and Hunger Games. Having a week off work may not have been the best idea.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment