Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat

Had a fun one this morning. It was one of those dreams when you've woken up but fall asleep again and you have a very detailed dream. So in the dream its Halloween morning and Matt, Kabe, Casey, and Whit show up at my house to celebrate Halloween with me. Now Whit soon switched to my friend Katie, and then she disappears all together, but that's not really important. The boys decided to come celebrate Halloween up in Portland to insure a fun time. So I get all dressed up in my epic wonder women costume and we head to Multnomah Village for their Halloween fun, and to show the boys where I work. It was an enjoyable dream. And it has forced me to admit I do miss my friends in Provo. But alas I don't see me making it out there any time soon.

So this ones for you Provo friends. Blog shout out!

Also these costumes my mom made for Jack and I were awesome.

Jack obviously went as Pikachu

And I was Wonder Women.

And Maddy went as Luna Lovegood. So basically us Greaves children are super nerds.

Until Next Time, 
Sweet Dreams


No comments:

Post a Comment