Monday, December 26, 2011

Traditions

So I know I've told a few of you this but for Christmas my family has a few funny traditions.
One of my favorites is who our presents are "from". We get the usual Santa gift, and then one or two from Mom and Dad, and from other family. But then the rest of the gifts are from famous people or characters from our favorite movies, shows, and books. And lets just say my parents were in their element this year. And I just really wanted to write about how entertaining it all was. First off I got a thermal shirt from Rihanna that had umbrellas all over it! Get it! So good. Apple & Moses gave me the newest Coldplay album, since its their Dad's and all.  Barney of How I Met Your Mother got me a nice tuxedo jacket, you know so I can "suit up". "Darth.......Vader" gave me the scripts to the original Star Wars trilogy. (That ones mostly funny because we recently rewatched Revenge of the Sith and  Senator Palpatine tells him he shall be known as Darth....... Vader, like we didn't know). Oh and my Day in History Calendar was from Tom Brokaw. Good times.  Other times there are gifts from just people/ characters I like. Katniss got me a nice pair of jeans. There were some other good ones, but those are truly the best.

Also Lego Harry Potter 2 is great! As is Just Dance 3.

I really haven't had any entertaining dreams as of late. Mostly working nightmares leading up to Christmas. But I felt like I'd been neglecting my poor blog. So be ready for other random posts. Since work is going to be slowing down considerably I'm going to need something to pass all the extra hours.

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas!

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment