Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Oui Madame

So I had this terrifying dream that I was back in my High School French class. And just like in real life, I could remember nothing. To make matters worse I'm pretty sure my brother was in class with me. It was pretty much my worse nightmare. Not having Jack in the class, just having to take French again. I understand ASL so much better. I should probably practice that again. But back to the class. The teacher kept asking me questions that I couldn't answer, and she was giving me the worst disappointed face in the world. I was a failure all over again.

But on a more happy note. a few night ago I has yet another Harry Potter dream. This time it was right after He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named had fallen. And Me (Hermione), Ron, Harry, and some other order members head to the Malfoy's for protection detail because everyone hates them. Not really sure why we had to protect them, but they weren't making it easy.

Also I had a very enjoyable birthday this last weekend. It was super low key, but thats better sometimes.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

So I got the Quiditch Lego set for my birthday, which inspired me to pull out this gem again.

No comments:

Post a Comment