Friday, February 10, 2012

Dark Night

A few weeks ago I had a serious of pretty disturbing nightmares.

First off I was standing in our entryway talking to my parents and brother. I went to go lock the front door when this large man busts in yelling at us all that he's going to rob us. This was scary enough, but then he pulls a gun on me. It is here I wake up with a start, hyperventilating. True story. I couldn't back to sleep for a good long while. This was mostly weird because I don't typically remember nightmares, let alone wake up from them.

Nightmare number 2. So its Chinese New Year, I'm home alone, and I become subject to something called the spinster flame. Apparently its a custom (in my dream world) to set huge scary dragon fireworks at a house that an young single girl lives. Oh also its mean spirited. So they start letting off the fireworks and this huge dragon comes at the house. Much like what you'd see in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. And naturally the house catches fire. And again, that's when I woke up again.

That last dream was mostly a nightmare because it was a Breaking Dawn dream...

Yeah I just finished rereading Breaking Dawn so it kind of made its way into my dreams. I was a werewolf I think. Kicking it at the Cullen's while Bella was big and pregnant. I'm not super proud of the dream, I'll admit.

I'm hoping for a better batch in the near future.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment