Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Earth Moved Under My Feet

Somewhat strange one last night.

I was back in Provo visiting, riding a bike towards some friends house.  Then all of a sudden a rhino pops out of nowhere and starts running beside me. I quickly figure out that there has been a mass breakout at the Provo Zoo (I'm pretty sure that's not a real thing, but its been a few months since I've been back...) So I kind of start panicking, not really wanted to be trampled by a rhino. So I pull back slowly and watch it take off down the next street. It was really a strange dream, but I have the desire to go to the Zoo now.

In addition, many, many years ago I had this strange half awake/half asleep dream that I looked over towards my dresser and saw a man just staring at me. In my confusion I screamed a little, and then pulled the covers under my head and stayed there for about 5 minutes. I'm still not really sure that was all about, but it freaked me out. Well my half dream/half awake friend may have came back the other night when I heard someone else breathing in my bed. This time I did not panic, I just started beating the other side of my bed, no one appeared to be there. I asked my Dad about it over dinner tonight, he had no comment. Which I can only assume means I'm officially crazy.  No real news there though...

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams
This is the only picture of a zoo animal I have, sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment