Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Its a grand estate

So this last nweek I've been nannying for a family in my stake. 3 kids, 13 year old girl, 6 year old boy, and a 4 year old girl. We've had our rough patches, and I've been going to bed between 9:30 and 10 PM, and waking up between 5:30 and 6, but its been mostly good.

So my first dream has to do with that. It was mostly a dream of me getting the house ready for the parents to get home (which is happening tonight in real life). I was frantically picking up all the princess, and Lego Star Wars toys. Then the Dad got back and I realized I hadn't gotten all my stuff together yet. But his wife wasn't back yet so I had some time to pack up. It was a pretty normal life dream, but it made the next one even more wonderful.

So in the next dream I was heading down to Salem with my dear friend Tracee to go visit her family. (In reality I was at her house once as a small child but I only remember the back yard) So we pull up to this mansion of sorts, more like an estate, much like Downton Abbey. It was huge, and awesome. So we vistied there for a while, but then we were invited to someone else's house. It was someone I apparently knew, like a random distantly related aunt (which is hilarious because I have plenty of real aunts down in Salem). So we go to her huge house and I start chatting it up with her charming nephew. He was super handsome, and drove his aunt nuts, which was very entertaining for me. We were hitting it off really well, which was not going over very well with his aunt. So it was kind of turning into a Sense & Sensibility type, with some Downton Abbey stuff because she had taken this weird ceramic floral wreath that was my grandmother's and I should actually have it. So then I was super upset about that, and this new gentlemen caller of mine was being super nice, and there were whispers of marriage (apparently Tracee and I were there for a few weeks).

And he was in the middle of telling me something really important when I woke up to...


a 4 year old girl tell me she had a nightmare and wanted to watch Madagascar Penguins movie.

True story. I don't ever remember having an awesome dream and then waking up in the middle of it because my alarm went off or something to that affect. It was rough. What this dream tells me though is that I've been watching way too many Barbie Princess movies, and the teenager talks about me getting married a lot. But I will say, he was one handsome man.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment