Sunday, February 21, 2010

And Ring and an Island

I've been pretty sleep deprived the last few days, mostly do to Springhaven, which means my dreams have become a little bizarre as my mind is so excited to not be function at full capacity.

So first off. I don't remember much from this dream, but i do remember that i had an engagement ring, so I think its safe to assume I was engaged to some mystery man. In any dream I've ever had about marriage related topics I've never seen the man, very frustrating. Anyway my ring was much like my friends Jessica's in real life, a million little diamonds covering a large band. In the dream I was playing with it, putting it on different fingers, but then I realized it wasn't on my ring finger and I made a point to move it. Very brief, but very weird.


Then the gem. With this new season of LOST means new awesome dream I have about LOST. My mind followed the character Claire, who as rejoined the cast this season. She's a little crazy these days so it was pretty entertaining. So whatever character I took the position of was following Claire running threw the forest doing her crazy thing. It was pretty exciting. How I wish my life was a fictional world sometimes.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment