Thursday, March 4, 2010

BYU Prom?



So I had a dream last night that my apartment was getting ready for Prom, at BYU, but my sister Maddy was there who is actually a senior in High School and will be attending a real prom... Anyway we were all getting ready and magically our rooms in the apartment were huge! And I was trying to curl my hair and it wasn't working so I started having a panic attack and then Matt Meese came over and calmed me down whilst finishing curling my hair, complaining the whole time too. Anyway I'm pretty sure my sister was going with my junior year prom date, Lee, who I haven't talked to since high school. I can't really remember who my date was, but I think it was someone from college. Oh it was so strange. I'm so very glad I'm done with high school life...

No comments:

Post a Comment