Saturday, March 6, 2010

I think I just punched a guy...

Ok so weird and random dream last night. My apartment went and attended a lecture Kabe was putting on about television of the good old days. It had a nice powerpoint presentation and sweet music. It was being held in the WILK, but towards the end of the presentation Kittye and myself left to go check on my sister who was putting on a party else where in the WILK. So I helped her clean up some. However before I returned Kabe finished his presentation so I was then on a journey to find him. While I was searching for him I saw these two guys attacking Mariah, they were jumping on her and such. So I pull one of them off her and start yelling at him and saying things like "You do NOT treat a lady like that! Show some respect!" All the while I was hitting him as hard as I could. I had a few people give me some dirty looks but then this teacher person of sorts tell me I did the right thing. What? ok, sure. I think I then became known as the crazy man hater girl.

So not too far off from real life, right?

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment