Monday, February 1, 2010

Wait. Whose our teacher?!?

So Best dream ever!

I was in a history class of some sort with Natalie and Gregory, which could maybe happen on day. Anyway so our teacher walks in and I've only heard good things bout him. Oh and who happens to be our professor? HITLER. No joke, Hitler straight up. I'm not going to lie I was uncomfortable with him as a professor, at BYU no less. Now none of this is plausible at all, but when have my dreams ever been plausible. So I pretty much wanted to drop the class but Gregory and Nat thought it was the best thing ever and told me to stick with it. Did I mention our professor was Hitler?....

Pretty great right?

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

1 comment:

  1. I want to be in a class with you and Gregory! Even if it means the Hitler part...Okay just kidding.

    ReplyDelete