Thursday, January 28, 2010

Get it out of my arm!!!!!!

So really weird dream a few nights ago. I think by now you've guessed I have a lot of Divine Comedy dreams, and dreams of my friends in general. So in this most recent DC dream I was on some street corner with some of the DC peeps. We were just talking and then I came to the realization they were taking turns injecting my with various syringe. It didn't seem to phase me however. Then all of a sudden everyone was freaking out that they couldn't find the needle. Which caused everyone to panic, including me. Then I realized the needle was lodged in my arm still. I looked over at it and it was this glass needle sticking straight out of my arm. I just stared at it, then people started pulling on it. Which really hurt. It wasn't budging, I only assumed it had gotten lodged in my bone and I was doomed. Finally Matt came over and yanked it out. This left a fairly sized gaping hole in my arm, which was pretty gross. I then ran into Susie inside of this store we were by and she helped me bandage it up.

So a note to my "friends". Please don't inject me with various syringes. Okay, deal?

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment