Sunday, January 24, 2010

490 and a reunion

So last night I had a dream I went to my History 490 class. I was talking to my professor about an assignment have the class was suppose to turn in and then I looked across the table and there was sitting Kittye and Krysten. Apparently they were talking the class with me, and Krysten had had Dr. Johns before. So my professor looks at the three of us and says something to the extent that all of our assignments were do on the same day and it made him laugh because we were all friends. I really have foreign relations on the brain.

The other dream I had was ridiculous. It was a High School reunion. Mind you its only been 3 years but still. So I was all dolled up in this nice dress, and a pair of heels I haven't warn probably since High School. Anyway, my whole family came for some reason and it was at Wilson High School. A little weird. So I walk up to get my name tag and the girl behind the desk didn't recognize me at all. It was someone I remember from High school but I can't think of her name at present. Anyway I got my name tag and I couldn't get it on and then it ripped and I kept looking for Katie and Maren or anyone I knew from High School and I couldn't find anyone. At this point I was getting panicked and then I woke up. Not the best reunion I think.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment