Saturday, January 23, 2010

So Long So Long

Sorry all, and by all I mean Gregory and possibly Sarah. But I had a few keepers last night.

First off I've been watching a lot of Roswell, as many of you know. So my first dream was a semi depressing Roswell Dream. Isabel (alien) came up to Alex (human) and asked him to go to Mexico with her to just get out of Roswell. He asked if she really wanted him, when she insisted he prodded her more. She explained since she had killed a man (which happened in the last episode we watch last night) she was still in shock and just needed to get out of Roswell and away from everything. She told Alex she wanted him to be with her because she had chosen him, but he was still hesitant. I've come to the conclusion my brain was presenting another version of the real conversation Alex and I had in real life last week, this one ended a little happier then the real one.

The second on was a Divine Comedy dream. This morning we had group shots and currently the cast are doing a workshop with our adviser George. In my dream we were all at the workshop. George was explaining the plan for the day explaining that he wanted to take us to see Foreign Relations and apparently new and awesome comedy. The plan was for us to discuss what made it funny or what made it not funny. This statement did not make PPack happy because apparently that was her currently favorite movie, and she thought it was the funniest thing on earth. I'm pretty sure the movie title came from all the research I've been doing for my 490 paper. Good times.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment