Friday, January 1, 2010

Who would rob Target?

Ok I lied I did dream last night and it was WEIRD!!!!

So it was my birthday and I was having to work at Target for the day. Except it wasn't my Target really, it was but it was in the location of the TJMAX closest to me. Anyway so I was working on the floor and this guy came up to Guest Service and pulled out a gun and demanded the money. SO the GSTLs sent all of us to go against the walls of the store to stay out of the way. And who did I find... Kyle Anderson, one of my Freshman friends who is currently on a mission in the Philippines, I think in my dream he was taking the place of Luke who is serving in Portland. Anyway so I went and sat next to him and chatted with him until Joey and this other kid from my high school started making a lot of noise from the backroom freaking out the robber. Finally he gets his money and decided to let anyone 20 or younger leave, but it was my birthday and I had just turned 21 so they also let me leave. I ran to Sally's Beauty, the closest store and Jessica Haslem was there working, she calmed my down some and then I work up.

Super Bizzare.

Also its my birthday!!!! I'm 21 for reals this time!

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment