Thursday, December 31, 2009

"We need food, we're really hungry"

So I had yet another DC nightmare last night. It was a best of show and the 7 o'clock had just ended. Nat came up to me and said "we need food, we're hungry." I looked at her and asked if she wanted me to go get some more, she responded that she needed Abby and I to go get more backstage food. So I asked who was going to tend to the hundreds of people outside and assigned all of the spouses to take care of that. So I ran to go get Abby but she was off talking photography stuff with Kittye. I finally got her to come with me and we didn't get the best food. The show started when we got back and the tech guys Trevor and Kabe had a huge plate which included gross looking french fries, carrots and celery. I apparently can't pick good snack food in my dreams.

Really weird dream, I will admit. Thank goodness I'm not going to be sleeping much tonight!

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know, celery can be a pretty good snack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love it. I just said "Al, we need more food. Go get us some." I'm such a bully :)

    ReplyDelete