Monday, December 21, 2009

October, November, December, January....

I had the most ridiculous dream the other night.

I was Bella Swan. I was in Italy and I had to run and go save Edward from exposing himself. So Alice dropped me off and I started running. I was kind of tired already so I wasn't running my heart out or anything, but then Charlie pops up and said I wasn't moving fast enough so made in 11:58 instead of 11:50. So now I'm running fast, cheesy monologue and all, it was awful. I ended up shuving one of the evil vampires out of my way which lead to the commentary in my head to say "this would makes things awkward later." So foolish. But I did make it to Edward in time, thank goodness.

But I do wish Jacob had been in the dream.....

Until next time,
Sweet Dreams

1 comment:

  1. Oh Al Pal... only in your subconscious would this occur! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete