Saturday, December 5, 2009

Long time no see


Sadly I haven't had a lot of memorable dreams in the last few weeks. But last night I finally had a winner.

So I was sitting on my couch and there was a knock on my door. In my head I thought, I really hope its not that boy trying to propose again. (no other mention of this mystery man after that) So I got up and opened the door. And low and behold who did I see, but Joseph, one of my best guy friends from my Freshman year. All I did was scream. I didn't know how else to react. My roommate Kittye was in the room and she had the same reaction. I finally could form words and hugged him and let him inside. He explained that he was home already and his mom let him come visit. It was so weird to see him because he wasn't supposed to get back until June. I was so happy to see him. Weird dream though.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment