Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I hate Freshmen

So I had this dream that my two best friends form my youth, Katie and Tessa, were at BYU as students and I was trying to get them jobs as TAs for the history department. So I took them to meet with the professor I work for in real life. We were all chatting and having a good time, and then I started grading papers. All very boring papers, and poorly written. Then all of a sudden this student of the class walked in demanding us to fix his quiz grades. And he also began to tell us his life story in a effort to get sympathy. Upon further review all of his quizzes were not full point worthy. And the student got really mad and yelled. Then it would appear hundreds of students showed up and the room got extremely loud. And more and more papers ekpt showing up, it was a nightmare.

Of course when I woke up in the real world I had an email from a student attaching their paper for me to read, So it begins.... Ahhhhhhhhhh

Until next time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment