Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Scattered

So last night I had a lot of scattered dreams. One in which my aunt Donna was in my apartment with this guy from her ward, Mark, in reality the two of them have gone a multiple dates. In the dream they were having a really awkward conversation. Apparently dream Alex likes to be in very uncomfortable situations. So they continued to slightly argue and such. Then I had a dream I was in the temple to get my endowments taken out. Then all of a sudden I was endowed, apparently it is a very quick process, haha. And then I was turning in mission papers all of a sudden, to head out in January. It was super bizarre. I was just running all over the place last night, kind of strange.

1 comment:

  1. You know you're right... dream Alex does seem to wind up in a lot of situations that would be quite uncomfortable in real life.

    ReplyDelete