Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Ward Party Nightmare and a High School Reunion

So last night was my ward Halloween Party that I was in charge of. Well Friday night I had an awesome little nightmare in which the party was in my ward building back home, and my co-chair Travis spent way too much money. So in the dream the party was going on and I took Travis out into the hall and started yelling at him. It was actually very therapeutic, because in real life I have been very frustrated with him and would have liked to yell at him truly.

That same night I had a bizarre dream in which I was off to hang out with some of my high school friends with my best friend Katie. The two of us walked into the room full of boys and I kept looking for my friend Wyatt. I could hear him but couldn't find him in the room of boys. Then I began to realize it was a bunch of guys from my high school. All of them creepily looking and smiling at me. I nodded at them but kelp looking for Wyatt, who I finally found. It was so strange. But also made me feel bad because in reality I have not seen this friend of mine since summer we graduated high school. So I think that was my minds way of informing me to see my old friends before I forget what they look like.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment