Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Marriage

So last night I had a very strange dream. I was in a religion class of some sort with my friend recently married friend and her new husband. We were just sitting there before class chatting. And then all of a sudden the two of them started fighting. And it appeared they came to an agreement to break up, or divorce I'm guessing. So here I am just sitting there feeling very uncomfortable listening in to this very private matter. This are super tense, naturally. Then all of a sudden the girl gets up and leaves, only to come back to inform us she has found a new crush. Her still husband then looks over at me and says " and we all know that its not me..." Awkward. As soon as class got out I hightailed it out of there only to find some mutual friends between me and my soon not to be married friend. They are all slightly surprised but not really. It was a very uncomfortable dream all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment