Friday, November 13, 2009

The Perfect Dress

So apparently marriage is on my brain as it is all I've been dreaming about as of late. The other night I had a dream I was helping my dear friend Natalie get ready for her reception, which happened to be in my home ward building oddly enough. Anyway so I'm in this room with Nat, and her three younger sisters and we're all getting our dresses on. As I finish helping Nat get into her dress I turn around to see Nat's little sister's dresses are the exact same one as mine. Apparently in my dream I bought Nat's bridesmaid dress without even knowing it. I was very embarrassed for having made myself a bridesmaid by accident and promised to stay away from her sisters so it wasn't too obvious I matched them. Kind of a bizarre dream if I do say so myself.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

1 comment:

  1. I would have loved that if you were a bridesmaid for real! Alas, too many sisters/sisters-in-law.

    ReplyDelete