Friday, October 23, 2009

Meat is Murder... But Murder is also Murder

It finally happened. I had a Psych dream! And it was awesome!!!! So I'm pretty sure I played the role of Juliet. So there was some serial killer on the loss and Shawn had to solve these riddles so that we could save the little boy who had been kidnapped. However one time Shawn didn't solve it in time and a clown with three balloons blew up and knocked Shawn over, I was of course deeply upset. But no matter, he was just fine. So then we ran to a school to hijack a bus and started chasing the villain. It was a high speed chase, or at least as high speed you can get on a large school bus. Unfortunately we got called over by a police officer and then I woke up. But it was awesome all in all!

I love Psych.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

1 comment:

  1. I find the exploding clown to be the most intriguing part of this dream. Even realtive to other aspects of Dreamworld, it just seems odd. A clown that happens to be there, and ready to explode...

    ReplyDelete