Sunday, October 18, 2009

Costco and a Hindu Temple

So the first of my dreams last night started off in Costco with my dear friend Krysten. We were getting some of the essentials also a TON of makeup which was kind of strange. Anyway I randomly ran into this girl from home who I've known since elementary school, Amelia Holcome. So I say hello and wish her a happy birthday. A little weird. Then we go on our merry way getting stuff. Then all of a sudden Krysten has turned into one of my coworkers from Target, which in reality is where I work over the summer. (Now this often happens in my dreams where it starts off as one person and then turns into someone completely different, so be prepared for this happening a lot) So now I'm talking to my target friend and she's telling me about how the store is doing and such. then she has to go to work sudden and now I'm alone in target, and this is where I wake up.

Now this next dream is probably the weirdest I've had in a while. To start off I was discussing Dan Brown books with someone, which all of a sudden turned into me being at a Catholic mass. During this mass this man made some important announcement, which has slipped my mind. then he request I assist him deliver this message to the Hindu church meeting in town. I then proceed to walk on foot to this Hindu Temple which was not very close, may I add. Once I arrived I took my seat and all of a sudden I was in a large Anthropology lecture. During this lecture, which ran 20 minutes long by the way I got a text message from this guy in my ward, who in reality I don't know very well at all. So I head to the back of the classroom were he begins to tell me about his mission in Brazil. I convince him to give me a ride home, because once again it took forever to get to the Hindu Temple/lecture hall. Sitting next to this ward member of mine was my friend slash neighbor Nicole, she too get a ride home with the boy. This dream never really came to a conclusion or had any real substance. And still confuses me a little.

Until next time,
Sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment