Saturday, October 17, 2009

Welcome to the Magical World of my Dreams

Some of you my know this, but I have strange dreams fairly often. These range from dreams where I'm part of some of my favorite TV show, or movie, real life adventures or very very not real life adventures. So as requested by my dear friend Gregory I've decided to blog about them for the entertainment of those who are interested.

And to start us off lets start with a recent dream...

A few nights ago I had the most wonderful dream that I was watching Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince with some of my closest friends. This movie contained some real scenes for the movie, parts in the book left out and then my minds on rendition of the Harry Potter world, it was quite enjoyable. And then we discussed how it was time for our favorite part, Cormac McLaggen. And low and behold who showed up but Comac. And apparently he was my boyfriend. We started dancing around the room, it was very romantic. Oh how I love him.... Well then that dream came to a close, it was very sad, but awesome at the same time

then last night...

I had this interesting dream that I was driving that I was driving in down town Portland with my friends Matt, Kabe and Mal. It was so much fun. We were apparently on our way to my house in Portland, so I was showing everyone my old hangouts, schools and just Portland as a whole. However when we pulled up to my house it was not my but an apartment complex that is in reality down the street from mine. Really quite strange. But there my dad was to great us for this pretty random visit. But fun none the less.

until next time,
SWEET DREAMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment