Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Another DC Nightmare

Since joining crew for Divine Comedy last fall I have had a serious of anxious nightmares leading up to shows, film shots or anything involving DC. So last night I had another one of those dreams. With the newest outbreak of the DC flu, this month's variety of the pig sort, my dream centered around a hospital visit. It is a typical show night: crazy crowds and a frantic me. People kept trying to go in before it was time, and then P Pack came running up the stairs to get me to help her take Susie to the hospital because she was really sick. No good at all. So we walk her up the Tanner's million of stairs and then she gets to the hospital of the sudden. Dream world is a wonderful place. I then find myself needing to start letting in the early passes. So that goes without to much trouble, but then the real line starts going in. People don't have tickets and were trying to get in, had the wrong tickets (all very normal for any given show). And then all of a sudden this girl from my middle and high school shows up and looks at me and said "Oh Alex, I didn't know you were in Divine Comedy, that's so cute." I was very angry, first off because Faith doesn't even go to BYU, second we were never friends, and lastly how dare she call me cute.

So I woke up slightly enraged, even more so when I realized my alarm decided to go off 47 minutes late. Foolish. Also my printer decided to be out of ink, and the SWKT computer lab is also foolish, and since when did any computer on campus not have Office 2007!?!? Stressful morning. But it finally got resolved. I look forward to a more relaxing sleep.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

1 comment:

  1. People actually show up with tickets for the wrong night? Sheesh...

    ReplyDelete