Monday, December 7, 2009

A New Year's Eve


As the semester draws to an end I'm getting a little excited to go home. For example my most recent dream...

It is New Years Eve, Whitney, Mallory, Haley and Alexis (Haley's bestie) and myself are all at a really lame dance waiting for some fun people to show up. So we all headed downstairs to sit down. And who walked in soon after you may ask... Well Matt, Kabe and Trevor, who in reality are coming over New Years, Caitlin Clive and one of her friends, Trevor's roommate and Gregory, sans Sarah who stayed home because she wasn't feeling up to the trip. So basically it was a huge party suddenly. Oh also Mal and Matt started dating again, it was a little awkward to be in my dreamland for that moment.

So basically I really want school to be over so I can go home and be with the fam and party it up in Portland!

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment