Friday, May 6, 2011

Fun, Fun, Fun

Oh hey friends. It been a while. So quick update. I graduated, went to New York, and now have moved back to Portland. Also I decided to begin a transformation into becoming more like Zooey Dechannel. Its coming along nicely.

My poor sister had a DC nightmare the other night. It involved the lines for best of and a three legged stool building contest. Yes I know its odd. And apparently no one knows how to build a stool properly.

I had hopefully, for real this time, my last DC dream. It was triggered by an incident that occurred in NY where one of my friends, who will remain nameless, made a comment about my heritage and how it affected how I could enjoy a burger. Anyway, it was included into a sketch in my dream, and it involved me being on stage during an actual sketch. Luckily that was only a dream.

Lastly, I had a Chuck dream. Its was odd. Sarah had been possessed and so Chuck and I had to kick some butt. We did by the way.

Having a TV in my room is only going to bring more tv related dreams.
Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment