Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Paint-ball and New York

So I keep having New York dreams. The first of which was just me and one of the Tech guys kicking it in New York, it was like the rest of the group wasn't even there. And after some recent events, it was kind of nice. The next dream I was catching the Subway with pretty much all the other crew peeps. And for some reason I got on and no one else did. So Jordan begins signing to me to get off at the right stop, it was kind of funny seeing Jordan sign. So my train stops for some reason so I get off and catch the next subway and its some SKETCHY wooden train/tram. So I hopped on and hoped I wouldn't die.

The next dream I'd like to recount was my awesome Community Modern Warfare 2 dream. So it picked up were last week's episode ended. The ice cream evil people were everywhere, I was Annie, and it was hard core. We were all low on bullets throughout the dream, and there were random assemblies we all had to go to, and we always had our guns ready. To be honest there wasn't a ton of paint-ball action, but I woke up and was super excited for Thursday's episode. Actually TV on Thursday in general will be epic. Until then Netflix will keep me company.

No comments:

Post a Comment