Monday, May 23, 2011

Hunger Games

So in reality I've started a new book, Beautiful Creatures. Which according to my friend Julie is like Twilight but set in the South, the main character is a boy, and its better than Twilight. So far so good. There is a sequel to the book and thats where my dream picks up.

For some reason my family is shopping at the Beaverton Mall, Cider Hills Crossing, or whatever its called, and there's a Walmart across the street. So we all head over to the Walmart. I end up finding the sequel and go to get in line to buy it. Well the line to buy things is ridiculously long, I means a few times around the building long. So I eventually give up because I've got to head over to practice. Practice for what you may ask. Oh just a little movie called the Hunger Games! I'm not Katniss or anything, to be honest I'm not sure who I was suppose to be. I was doing some physical training in the arena they built for the film and I was running and climbing with the actors who are playing Katniss and Peeta. It was so much fun.

I wish that dream was true. With my new dark hair I'd be an awesome Katniss, or maybe Madge. I could do that. All in all it was a fantastic dream.



Until Next time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment