Thursday, July 14, 2011

You Graduated, Remember?



So I had two dreams last night in regards to me forgetting I'm not going back to Provo in the Fall. In reality I know I'm not, and that I've graduated, but I think it will really ring true in September when I'm not there.

1st dream- I'm talking to my Provo friends, telling them how I think I'll come back just for Fall semester to get one more class out of the way. But even in my dream I remember I graduated and don't need any more classes. But I was so desperate to come back.

2nd dream- A bunch of my friends were getting married. I was in Utah for the weddings. I was a bridesmaid of some sort (which of course had to be a dream, haha) and I was talking to one of the other bridesmaids who asked if I was coming to her wedding in February. At first I said "oh yes of course, I'll be here anyway" but then I remembered I'm not a student anymore, so I told her I'd have to see if I had a job by then.

So sad. I'm an adult now, with no real ambitions. I'll be working on that.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment