Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pottermen


Ok so this one started out like many of my Harry Potter dreams. We were in the battle of Hogwarts, I was following Ron and Harry. Fred kept almost dying, professors were frantically protecting kids. And then I follow the men back to Hogshead. We're talking to Aberforth and he leads us to the roof, but now Ron and Harry are gone and Maddy is there. And Aberforth is now Storm, of the X-Men. So these deatheaters/bad mutants are trying to find Maddy and I, but we're invisible, but Storm can still see us. And the bad mutant also controls the weather, but only cold fronts, so it starts getting really cold. Storm tells Maddy and I to run back downstairs and hide. So naturally we go to the couch and throw a blanket over ourselves and I take a nap. Storm defeats the Storm-man and then comes downstairs with his sidekick. There was some arguing of some sort, and then I'm watching Magneto and his minions/deatheaters trying to figure out where Maddy and I were.

It was odd, even for me, I will admit.

Until Next Time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment