Monday, June 20, 2011

A Future?



So ironically enough I'm having some trouble sleeping. So I'd decided to blog a bit.

As of late I've been reassessing my life. I know moving back to Portland was right, my new calling has made that clear. So anyway I've been thinking more about what next. So obviously Grad School is on my mind a lot. And my summer shows like White Collar and Covert Affairs have started up again. These facts are important.

Last night I had a dream I was in the running for a very prestigious Master's program in Library Science. The best part was that it was only 4 months long, and for some reason it was at Langley (yes the CIA headquarters, don't ask). So to apply you had to do all of these weird test, like identifying what type of paper things were, and at some point things were blowing up. And in the end I didn't get the spot because I blew my last test so the other girl could win. I know this because there was a flash back of me blowing it. So in the end I decided to go to school a little closer to home and a bit longer.

I won't lie, its got me thinking more and more seriously about where the best place for me to go would be. Oh adulthood. What fun you are.

Until next time,
Sweet Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment